When you're from Buffalo NY it's never to early for chicken wings...or a cocktail! This fun twist on a Bloody Mary is sure to impress on game day or your next brunch function. Made with our KBS Black Pepper N Herbs add spices like black pepper, garlic, rosemary, rosemary, oregano, and thyme with one simple step.
- 2-3 chicken wings.
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire.
- 1 tablespoons Franks RedHot - or more if you like it hot.
- KBS Black Pepper N Herbs - to taste.
- 1 quarter cup crumbly blue cheese.
- 1 quarter cup Yancey's Fancy Hot Buffalo Wing Cheese.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 2 tablespoons Broadway Market Famous Horseradish.
- 12oz tomato juice.
- 1 celery stalk.
1.) Add worcestershire, Franks Red Hot, blue cheese, lemon juice, horseradish, and tomato juice into a cocktail mixer and shake well with ice. Garnish with celery, Yancey's Fancey Cheese, and Wings. Enjoy!