Made with KBS Sizzlin' Steak
Cooking in parchment paper is a classic technique for preparing healthy and nutritional meals. The paper allows all the flavors to come together in one place and it tends to yields the most tender results. This recipe calls for our Sizzlin' Steak Seasoning Blend which contains kosher sea salt, red pepper, caraway seeds, garlic, and whole peppercorns which should crack open while in the oven.
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ingredients for Parchment Paper Baked Tilapia:
- 4 sheet parchment paper - make sure this is real parchment paper and not wax paper used for most baking.
- 4 Tilapia fillets.
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice.
- 1 lemon, sliced for garnish.
- 1 red, yellow, and green pepper, sliced into thin stripes.
- 1 tomato, sliced into 1/2 inch chunks.
- 1/2 stick butter, cut into fourths.
- 1 cup of white wine.
- Season to taste with KBS SIzzlin' Steak.
Directions for Parchment Paper Baked Tilapia:
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter a baking sheet. Fold 4 pieces of parchment papers into halves and place tilapia fillet in the center. Roll up sides to contain liquid and wine.
2.) Season fillets with KBS Sizzlin' Steak and top with tomato, sliced peppers, and butter. Drizzle lemon juice and white wine over each fillet then roll up side of paper to enclose the fish.
3.) Place wrapped fillets on baking sheet and cook for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve with arugula or side salad. When serving, do not remove fish from the bag, just open up and enjoy. This will keep all the flavors in one place. Add lemon slices for garnish.