This Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe is sweet & savory with a touch of spicy! Made using our Kissed By The Sun Sweet & Hot Peppers, Franks Original Hot Sauce, and two cheeses this dish is perfect for your next gathering!
- 2 packages (8oz) cream cheese.
- 1 cup shredded chicken.
- 1 cup hot sauce. We use Franks RedHot!
- 5 tablespoons KBS Sweet & Hot Pepper Blend.
- 1 cup crumbly blue cheese.
- 1 loaf white bread, sliced.
- 1/2 cup melted butter.
- 1/2 cup mozzarella.
1.) Add KBS Sweet & Hot spice to melted butter and coat on bread slices. Cut into quarters and bake at 350°F for 10-12 minutes - or until crispy brown.
2.) Add cream cheese, shredded chicken, hot sauce, and crumbly blue to a large bowl and stir well. Add mix to shallow baking pan and add mozzarella to the top of the mix. Cook at 350°F for 20 minute and enjoy!