Simple, easy, and extremely healthy best describes our fresh 5 minuteSnap Pea Cucumber salad made with cherry tomatoes and subtle citrus notes from our deliciously unique Lemon, Lime, & Orange Peel spice blend.
Serves: A Party (3 to 4)
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients Snap Pea Cucumber Salad:
- 1 lb snap peas
- 1 large cucumber, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons lime juice.
- KBS Lemon, Lime, & Orange Peel to taste.
Directions for Red Baby Potato Chicken Salad:
1.) Bring Snap Peas and water to a boil in a large saucepan and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, and Lemon, Lime, & Orange Peel Peppers Blend.
2.) Add cooked snap peas with tomatoes and cucumbers and drizzle dressing over top. Add goat cheese or crumbled blue for extra flavor and serve chilled!