Made with KBS Lemon, Lime, & Orange Peel Peppers
Light, refreshing, and extremely healthy this cold shrimp salad is made with red peppers, onions, and subtle citrus notes from our Lemon, Lime, & Orange Peel Peppers blend.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ingredients for Citrus Shrimp Salad Recipe:
- 1 red pepper, diced.
- 1/2 lb cooked baby shrimp.
- 1/2 red onion, diced.
- 1/4 pineapple, diced or canned pineapple chucks cut into 1/2 inch chunks.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- 1Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- Parsley for garnish.
- KBS Lemon, Lime, & Orange Peel Peppers Blend.
Directions for Citrus Shrimp Salad Recipe:
1.) Defrost shrimp in water if it's pre made or if you using fresh shrimp cook and let chill. Mix all other ingredients together in a small bowl and add shrimp.